Sunday, July 6, 2008

Green Screen Challenge

Wow! I failed to realize how long it has been since I've blogged. So much has happened within the past few weeks and I have had little time to write down my thoughts.

My move to NY has been delayed due to my brother's recent dismissal from the newspaper. The whole mess is just a huge farce but it goes to show people how the joke of office politics can play into your career. I am confident that he will find something in the next few months but until then, thanks to his former company, my relocation plans are on hold.

Fortunately, Ivan is down here for a few weeks. If everything works out ok, I should be heading back up to New York my birthday week for some job fairs and interviews.

In the mean time, I am grateful for what I do have...a good career and wonderful friends. Oh, and a supportive partner!

Here's something to make everyone laugh...well maybe except John McCain. Unfortunately for McCain, he does not look fetching in green, or in front of it. Our hero, Stephen Colbert has issued the Green Screen Challenge to help McCain look more, uhm, interesting. What people have created has been down right hilarious. Here is my favorite:

Strike A Pose!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9jA-FGGd8&feature=related

No comments: